解析库 > The Princeton Review
The 200 seventh graders at John Witherspoon Middle School raised 80% of the funds needed for a field trip. The school donated the remaining 20%. When they went to purchase the tickets, however, they were given a 10% bulk rate discount after a $20 processing fee. Faced with an unexpected surplus the students chose to buy each member of the class one cookie and were still left with $18, which they gave to the bus driver. If each of the cookies cost $0.30, how much did the trip cost the school?